Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank You Beth


Today is my twentieth anniversary. Words can not describe how thankful I am for the last couple of decades. You have probably heard the old aphorism,
"Behind every good man there is a great woman."
If I have ever accomplished anything worth while it is because of the grace of God and the belief of an exceptional woman. Every man should be as blessed as I am to partner with a faith-filled, creative, intelligent wife. (Did I mention that she is beautiful?)
Here's to to the next 50 years together...I love you.

4 comments:

Killa said...

CONGRATS!!! :)

Clayton Bell said...

Congrats! Kelly has always spoken so highly of the example that you and Beth set with your marriage. Thanks for the help!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! You two are an inspiration!