Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Current Project


One of my current projects at DTS GA is helping to develop our web-based sells. It is really cool...you can buy certified compatible toner cartridges to fit most printers / copiers / fax machines used at home or office. It is very easy to operate. Simply click on the online supplies tab from our home page. Check it out and see what you think.
I am also working on a mad scientist idea for youth group / booster club fund raiser idea. I'll give you more details as they are available. I am really pumped...like hard to fall asleep pumped.
Do you enjoy your job? Here's the larger question: Do you enjoy your life?

1 comment:

Beth Brawley Taylor said...

I love your contagious energy! All that makes you you has helped me become a much better me. You are the best, Eddie Taylor!