Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh Gross!

I really enjoy my Facebook account; however, one thing that bothers me are the ads that sometime frequent the right side of the page. Unlike MySpace they usually aren't risque but recently there has been a campaign that freaks me out.
Feast your eyes on the picture to your left. I know in some cultures women grow hedges under their arms, but I can't handle it.
It totally grosses me out every time I see it. I recently heard that one of our female friends actually celebrates "No Shave November". I would probably boycott Mrs. Taylor by Thanksgiving if she was growing a pit forest next month!
Okay, question time...Guys, do you like pit hair on a girl? Girls, do you secretly desire to start a toupe farm under the arms?

5 comments:

Kelly Bell said...

EWWWW...all I can say is NASTY!!

Beth Brawley Taylor said...

Rest assured....no "pit toupe` for Mrs.Taylor!

crashsystems said...

Get the Adblock Plus extension for Firefox, and you'll never see those ads again.

Rachel said...

Personally, I can't handle underarm hair. I do wonder though what would happen if Mrs. Taylor took you up on your challenge. I bet you wouldn't last 2 weeks!

Sharon said...

First, I am totally opposed to armpit hair. Second, why are we not opposed to armpit hair on men?