Friday, October 3, 2008

The Breakfast of Champions

I had breakfast with Adam Hilderbrandt yesterday. Adam was on the way to Asbury Seminary's Orlando campus and stopped in the city of Lakes for a quick breakfast. I'm glad to know Adam...I'm proud of him (he and his wife Michelle were both students in our youth ministry). Adam is a UMC youth pastor who is going back to school to become a church planter.
Adam & Michelle give me great hope for the future of the church in America. They are innovative thinkers who are passionate about God's heart for people. I had a great time with Adam discussing ministry and life. I walked away from breakfast encouraged and challenged. Do you have a friend who adds value to your life?

2 comments:

Beth Brawley Taylor said...

I love Adam...he dares to speak aloud the very things that I privately think. I am not sure that this is a virtue...the court is still out on this one.

Sharon said...

However it does make for very entertaining conversations:)