Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back to School


Well, I started yesterday. I walked into the next season of my life. I spent hours yesterday learning a new product to market. I am enrolled in a month long training course for Xerox new agents. Yes, I am and always will be a Christian. I am grateful for what Christ has done in my life and who He is making me to be. The way God has chosen to provide for my family is not currently vocational ministry but Xerox office solutions.
I'm learning a ton...I have used the aphorism "stop learning and you stop living". According to that principle...I am really living.

1 comment:

Clayton Bell said...

Boy, do I know that transition. I know you're much smarter than me and much more godly, but if you'd like to spitball with anyone about navigating it, hit a brotha up...