Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guilty Pleasures


I know that many people consider these little greasy morsels as gross and unhealthy...but I'm sorry...Eddie likey! Today for lunch I wolfed down the current $5 special. The special consists of three Krystal burgers, two chili cheese pups, fries, and a drink. Honestly, I only eat them about twice a year, but child please, all that for five bucks? No wonder we Americans have an obesity problem. Excuse me while I run to my elliptical machine (or the bathroom).
What's your guilty pleasure?

2 comments:

Beth Brawley Taylor said...

I think I will do a counter-post called Crosses to Bear...like having to spend the rest of the day with a man who has eaten all of this garbage for lunch. Just a thought...

Rachel said...

Guilty pleasures...hmmm let's think about that - chocolate covered donuts, of course. A frostie with french fries if I'm feeling very naughty.