Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Google Mania

The rumors are over...it is out...the G-phone. Here's the offical site that T-Mobile has put up. I don't know if I'll ever get a G1 but I'm completely in...I'm now writing my blogs in Google Docs instead of that other word processing program. I have been using I-Google, Google Reader, G-mail, Blogger, and Google calendar. I guess that makes me a full-fledged Google-head.

What about you...are you using any Google products? Are you using a smart phone?

2 comments:

crashsystems said...

I'll likely be getting a G1, unless a better phone running Android comes out before I have the means with which to purchase one. The iPhone looks cool, but I refuse to purchase a device if the company locks me out of it, making me unable to modify it. You don't own something unless you cannot hack it.

Eddie Taylor said...

Spoken like a true hacker