Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To the Victor goes the Spoils

It's a little early for Nice Post but I have to share 0ne advantage of living in our wired world. Today, my friend Clayton Bell wrote a killer post about life in Web 2.o. Well, being the adventurous, lion-taming, wild goose chasing fellow that I am (and modest, humble and meek...just ask my mom), I tried a few links.
One of the links was to a Pastor named Terrace Crawford. He blogged that he was going to be chatting live via video on U-Stream tonight. I buzzed over there and he gave away a copy of this book: Living with Questions. I Won!! That is like my third free book from blogging!
I'm getting inspired and equipped by the blogsphere...and I'm winning.
Thanks Terrace and Clayton. I'm learning how to be a better leader and you're helping.

3 comments:

crashsystems said...

Free book eh? I've never won one of those (or anything for that matter), and I have been reading/writing blogs for some time now. Of course, I've never really tried to win one.

Clayton Bell said...

I might be helping, but anything Terrace does is by complete accident...

JK! I love Terrace, he's my boy...

Dale Fincher said...

Now that you've won the book, you've gotta read it and share it!! ;)

~dale