Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nice Post for Week 33 of 2008

Great week of blogging...You have got to follow these links and catch this stuff...Tropical Storm Fay or not!
  • Curious about Daniel Fast?... Steven Furtick is teaching his church how...Watch this.
  • Craig Groeschel is talking invitations this week. Start here, then here, and finish here.
  • Chick-Fil-A church? Carlos writes about it here. Even if if you are not a church leader, this is still an interesting read.
  • Amy Middleton shares this thought on being character driven: "When it hit me right between the eyes and sunk into my heart, the way I thought about things, and reacted to things, and handled things changed forever." You can read the whole enchilada here.
  • Joylene is talking friends - No not Rachel, Phoebe, Chandler and Ross. Check it out here.
  • Beth finishes this week's link love with this doozy on wanting, needing, and longing.

1 comment:

Joylene Green said...

You are kind to me and my blog!
muchas appreciatos. (clearly I need to work on my espanol skills....)