Welcome everyone to your group and open with prayer. Give an encouragement thanking everyone for continued faithfulness even during the summer months.
Icebreaker Option #1: What was your most difficult subject in school?
Icebreaker Option #2: Do you have any easy or difficult time keeping secrets (explain) ?
1. What stood out to you most from the message this past weekend?
2. 1 Corinthians 12:8 LITV says “For through the Spirit is given to one a word of wisdom, and to another a word of knowledge, according to the same Spirit;” Have you ever been ministered to by a word of knowledge from someone else? Briefly tell the story…
3. Go over the 4 things that aren’t words of knowledge. John 8:31 says the truth will set you free… Fear will paralyze you. How can this list help you overcome fear?
4 Things the Words of Knowledge is not:
1. Inspired human knowledge
2. The power of analysis or logic
3. Obtained by natural accomplishment
4. A gift of exposition of scripture.
4. Eddie gave 7 different ways to receive a word of knowledge. Have you ever experienced one of these (and maybe you didn’t even think it was God)?
1. Feel it.
2. See it / Experience it
3. Hear it.
4. Think it.
5. Read it.
6. Dream it.
7. Pray it / Say it.
Pray for each other to be bolder with the gifts of the Spirit.
Has your group ministered at Finally Friday yet? If not, look at your calendars and pick a Friday to serve Lake City…