Like Timothy in the Scripture I have several women who have had a profound effect on my life. I’m grateful today for these ladies:
- · My mother, Frances Taylor, who raised me to believe I could anything God called me to do.
- · My maternal grandmother, Ora Lee Callahan, who was a model of gentleness and humility.
- · My paternal grandmother, Anne Taylor, who raised 6 kids by herself after her husband died during the depression. She died when I was young but I remember her being a strong woman.
- · The late Dr. Eileen Essberg, a missionary and educator, who taught me the Word of God and was a mentor to Beth and me.
- · My wife, Beth, who constantly points me to Jesus with her life and words. She is training our boys see what a godly woman looks like and to not settle for anything less than a virtuous woman.
Happy Mother’s Day to you all. Who are some of the mothers who have made a difference in your life?