The Volunteer Appreciation Night luau was a huge success. I can’t begin to say enough kind words of genuine thanksgiving for the church staff who pulled off the event.
- Terra – Your leadership was simply incredible. You have a tremendous leadership gift. Would you consider running for congress?
- Chris – Wow…you have truly yoked up with me to carry the call of leading CHC. You are a tremendous shepherd. Thanks for investment of time & family for this event.
- Tracy – Your dedication to art and beauty leaks out of you. Last night’s environment was excellent. Did Hawaii invade Columbia county?
- Marty – Tremendous idea to bring in Robbie to entertain. I really enjoyed the oldies and he brought down the house closing with Alpha and Omega!
- Debbie – Thanks for handling the food. The menu was spot –on the money! There are no words to describe your cake….I can’t wait to see your pictures.
- Taylor family – Thanks again for being partners in the ministry. God keeps good records. Beth - I don't want to do anything without you at my side. Boys - You are tremendous servant-leaders. You are going to change the world.
Special thanks again to all the volunteers who make ministry a joy at Christian Heritage Church! We are truly co-laborers in this great harvest.How do you volunteer or serve in your local church?