Saturday, February 16, 2008

NICE POSTS from Week 7 of 2008


Tim Stephens quotes Tony Morgan’s content-rich talk to open the Church Solutions Conference. Here are Tim’s notes from the talk about the top ten leadership mistakes he has made.”

Amy Middleton shared a nice post about whining. I remember the days when my boys were younger. It seemed like I heard God as much with my kids as I did in my quiet times.

Billy Jennings posted some excellent thoughts about how your priorities change as your life changes.

“What if I told you I could save you time and simplify your life? Would you be willing to give it a try?” Tony Morgan tells you how to use a reader here. I personally use Google Reader. If you aren’t using a reader…check out this blog.

Rachel Grubb wrote about the differences that make relationships work on Valentine’s Day.

Finally, Yesterday I blogged about pain. You have got to check Clayton Bell’s and Jeff Green’s comments. They were excellent. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

L. A. Joiner said...

Very kind. Thank you.

Keep up the good work!
LAJ