Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm back...

I'm back after my brief blog fast rested and more focused. I have a couple of thoughts today. First, Synergy was simply amazing. We had a great time connecting with longtime friends and a few new ones. I'm so excited about the future of FDM as we explore serving the world through business and spiritual endeavors together. Saying it again for the sake of redundancy, Life was meant to be lived with friends. We hope to upload the videos soon. I'll let you know when that happens. Are you in a network with friends?
Secondly, it really is true: "A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tired." Proverbs 17:22 MESSAGE. Rodney Thrift, Rodney Nicodemus, and Adam Hilderbrandt have to be some of the funniest people I know. They kept me in stitches all weekend long. Renee Thrift also blogged on laughter here.
Who do you know that can make you smile when you are bone-tired?

No comments: