Monday, October 8, 2007

How to grow your blog...

One of the great features of my blog is that it shows how people come to my blog. For instance, if someone searches for "eddie+taylor" on Google, finds my blog, and clicks on the link, I'm shown that someone came to my blog via a Google search. It's pretty cool!

One of the biggest ways people find this blog is when they're using Technorati to search for either Steven Furtick or Mark Driscoll. So, if you just want to up your blog traffic, just do this:
Mark Driscoll, Mark Driscoll, Mark Driscoll, Mark Driscoll..........
Steven Furtick, Steven Furtick, Steven Furtick, Steven Furtick......

For those of you who come here after looking for them, Hi! For the record, I love both guys and am glad that God is using them both in their respective cities and the body of Christ at large.
If you're already hanging around this blog and haven't had a chance to check these two guys out, give a whirl this time. I think you'll be blessed by both of them.

1 comment:

Clayton Bell said...

You're a genius!!

:-P

;-)