Thursday, September 13, 2007

It ends...

I orginally posted this on another site on July 27, 2007...
Today it ends. I entered the new Starbucks today full of hope and a little sad. My month long blog fest of sampling iced lattes would soon be over. I proudly ordered my venti (Starbuck speak for large) sugar free, vanilla iced latte. Oh, I found iced java nirvana. Nothing close- even the java from Cheesecake Factory couldn't compete with this beauty. Although it was sugar free and made with skim milk the coffee taste was superb. I can only imagine what the Mocha model will taste like.
So, it is over. Until Lake City procures a Dunkin Donuts, I have no more java to taste. Now I know where to spend my discretionary funds. I have always challenged you BREAKAWAY'ers to give a Starbucks a week to missions. I must continue to do the same. As much as I would like to daily kill off one of these blessed iced concoctions …it'll probably be 1.5 per week. I desperately need a new blog subject. Any suggestions?

No comments: