Thursday, September 13, 2007

ICED COFFEE III: The Quest continues…

I orginally posted this on another site on July 9, 2007...
Much like Lord of the Rings, the third try was my favorite to date. Okay, let me catch you up. I had a horrible iced coffee experience at the McDonald's in Dalton, GA this Friday. It was so watery and weak that I couldn't finish it. Officially, McDonald's is off of my radar screen. I have unsuccessfully tried three times to experience their cold java.
Today, I found iced coffee nirvana. The Cheese Cake Factory has unbelievable cheesecake and really good iced coffee. I got an iced mocha…yumo. It was bold, rich and had the perfect blend of coffee and chocolate flavors. It was a little pricey compared to Mickey D's but I drank it and didn't throw it away. Of course, there is no Cheesecake Factory in the city of Lake so I have a few more vendors to test. More later…

No comments: